15 Best Motivational Quotes by Bill Gates (2020) – Bill Gates Motivational Quotes
Bill Gates was born on October 28, 1955. The American businessman co-founded the Microsoft Corporation with his former classmate Paul Allen. Even though many of you would possibly already know tons about Gates and his contribution to technology, within the next few lines I will be able to attempt to highlight the philanthropist rather than the magnate.
Ever wondered where all that drive to be #1 comes from? Well, Gates’ parents always encouraged him by means of rewards and penalties and taught him about sharing success. Gates was so interested in operating systems that he got banned from school for being caught exploiting bugs, then he decided to drop out of Harvard to start out his own business. He thought that if this is able to convince be a nasty idea, he could always return to high school. He obviously nailed it!
One of the world’s top philanthropists, Gates is as generous and giving as he’s wealthy and successful. Gates is investing an enormous a part of his fortune in making the planet a far better place for the poor. Bill Gates contributed a lot by bringing vaccines and improving children’s healthcare which saved over 5 million lives. He donated half his current worth yet throughout his life. He invested during a foundation that supports much health, social, and education developments, and the list goes on.
Success didn’t make Gates selfish and arrogant, but wise, so here are 15 Bill Gates quotes to assist you to succeed and always remember being kind to others.
1. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
2. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
3. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
4. Life is not fair — get used to it!
5. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
6. Patience is a key element of success.
7. It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
8. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
9. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
10. If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.
11. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
12. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
13. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
14. The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice.
15. We have to find a way to make the aspects of capitalism that serve wealthier people serve poorer people as well.
Do not look at Bill Gates as if he is superhuman, he is just a man who worked smart and worked extremely hard to get to where he is. He is an example of what one can achieve with the right mindset, team, tools, resourcefulness, vision, and entrepreneurial spirit. May you have the courage to start your journey and persist until you get to where you want to be.
Thanks for reading on Extreme Motivations
Read more about Bill Gates
Share with the one who really need to know this!